Access to the contents provided on the ARBITRARE website is subject to express acceptance of these rules of usage:
- Insertion, alteration or suppression of information provided on this website, by the user, without the due consent of ARBITRARE, interference with the IT system which supports it in order to hinder or disturb its functioning and generally any behaviour which comprises the practice of IT-related crimes, is prohibited and punishable by law.
- The user is also obliged to scrupulously comply with the applicable legislation, namely regarding criminality related to IT, intellectual property rights and industrial property rights, and is solely responsible for breaking these rules.
- The user is not allowed to restrict or inhibit other users access to this website and the services provided by it.
- The user is not allowed to gather, record or collect information about other users, with a view to sending unsolicited communications.
- The user is allowed to freely copy, import or use the contents of this website for personal or public use, as long as it is not for lucrative or offensive purposes.
- Links to third-party pages are only supplied as needed. ARBITRARE is exempt from any responsibility regarding the content of these pages.
- Access to content and functions which require access credentials is reserved for the holders thereof.
- The access credentials referred to in the previous point are personal and non-transferable and therefore should not be given to any third-party. ARBITRARE does not assume any responsibility for the users incorrect management of the credentials.
- ARBITRARE is not responsible for any damages caused by the information provided on this website and by its operation, unless they result from fraud or gross negligence.